Christine Lee & Co (Education) Guardian Service (Please read the Guardianship Agreement for full details). Roles of the guardian include:
- Acting as a legal guardian and assisting students before departure.
- Arranging communication and accommodation prior to arrival.
- Providing landing service – arranging airport pick-up, contacting parents upon student arrival and helping students settle before moving into student accommodation.
- Arranging for a family doctor, life insurance, medical insurance, police registration, and dentist registration. Arranging appointments for regular medical and dental check-ups.
- Arranging accommodation for the student to stay at during exeat, half term, Christmas, Easter and summer vacations.
- Arranging student’s travel – flight bookings, luggage storage and transportation to and from the school.
- Making the best decision for the student in case of a medical emergency, with parental consent.
- Assisting and helping students with school work.
- Providing parents with regular reports of the student’s academic progress and school life.
- Providing advice on school transfer and further studies.
- Arranging school visits by dedicated staff.
- Ensuring parents can always reach their children.
- Participating in parents’ evenings, sports days, concerts and other activities on behalf of parents.
- Arranging and handling school letters and forms on behalf of parents.
- Arranging and assisting with student finance - daily expenses, school uniform and other equipment, school fee etc.