EU Residence Permits


As an EU Citizen you will have the right to live in any other EEA state, including the UK.

As a result, you are able to apply for permanent residency if you have lived in the UK for 5 years as a “qualified” person such as those who are working, studying or supporting themselves independently. We highlight a number of investment programmes in the EU which allow investors to obtain residency or citizenship. Please follow the links below.

Residency by Investment

Citizenship by Investment