For over 20 years, Christine Lee & Co has been and continues to remain one of the most dynamic leading law firms in the area of immigration law.
We believe that the key to our impressive track record is the recognition that immigration law is continuously evolving in keeping with the times and we therefore make every effort to stay abreast of the latest developments in immigration law and policy. Actively participating in government dialogues, feedback sessions and helping to shape the prevailing immigration policies, our team is able to provide a quality driven service which others may not.
What makes Christine Lee & Co different is that due to the volatile nature of the law surrounding immigration, our sole task is to assist clients to find a way through this “legal minefield”. Taking a direct hands on approach and working in a truly collaborative way, we look to exploit any opportunity which arises in order to achieve the needs of each individual client. This in turn allows us to develop a truly bespoke service to our clients.
Christine Lee & Co’s multilingual immigration team can assist you regardless of what stage your case is at. In particular, we are able to provide legal assistance in the following areas whether it is personal or corporate immigration;
Points Based System
The points-based system is designed for immigrants from economic zones outside the European Economic Area (EEA), with different visas fro investment, work and study. The points-based system is divided into 5 Tiers. Each Tier has its own scoring conditions that the applicant must meet in order to be eligible to obtain a visa.
Tier 1 Visas
Tier 2 Visas (Woek Permit)
- Tier 2 (General)
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion)
- Tier 2 (Sports and Creative Workers)
- Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer)
Tier 3 Visas
- This visa category was designed for low or unskilled workers from outside the EEA. Due to sufficient availability of labour within the EEA, the UK Government no longer grants this type of visa to immigrants.
Tier 4 Visas
- Tier 4 (Student) Visa
- Tier 4 Child Student Visa
Tier 5 Visa
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker - Charity Worker)
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker - Creative and Sporting)
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker - Government Authorised Exchange)
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker - International Agreement)
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker - Religious Worker)
- Tier 5 (Youth mobility)
Non-Points Based System
- Representative of an Overseas Business Visa
- Long-term Residence Visa
- Family of a Settled Person Visa
- Standard Visitor Visa
- Marriage Visit Visa
- Returning Residence
- Judicial Review
- Appeals and Applications
- Right of Abode