As a partner/spouse you may be able to join your partner in the UK if they are a British citizen or settled in the UK.

As a partner/spouse you must be 18 or over and be able to provide you are in a genuine relationship by way of marriage or civil partnership. In addition you must be able to prove that you have good knowledge of the English language and have an income of £18,600 per annum. 

You can;

  • work
  • Study

You can't;

  • get public funds